From Waste to Resource
Bio-8-System Sp. z o.o. is Commercial Agent of Schwarting Biosystem GmbH (SBS) for Poland. SBS designs, builds and operates anaerobic digestion plants for the production of biogas from organic waste. We have proven experience more than 20 years through numerous projets in Germany, France and South Korea. Our areas of focus include:
- Sewage sludge from waste water treatment plants
- Food industry waste (kitchen waste, expired products, etc.)
- Liquid manure, agricultural and slaughterhouse waste
- Organic component of municipal solid waste
- Energy crops
Today, SBS is fully integrated into the HERA group of companies, a major player in the waste management industry in Europe and Latin America
High Performance Digestion
Due to the special process design, the SBS high-performance digestion has considerable advantages compared with conventional digestion towers:
- Treatment times are considerably reduced: 5 – 12 days instead of 20 – 30 days.
- This means smaller fermenter volumes.
- High decomposition performance and biogas production.
- Excellent drainage of the sewage sludge is possible.
- Low power consumption due to impulse mixing system.
- No problems with foam.
- Lower space requirement, ideal for retrofitting sewage treatment plants.
Operation and maintenance of the digestion plant are nevertheless simple.
For more information, see our partner’s website: